Translate

tirsdag 10. april 2012

Finding your way in this blog


This blog has become quite large and it can be difficult to find your way. If you are looking for something in particular, you may search for specific content. I will try to put relevant tags on each page that I post.

The blog will also suggest you visit other pages by showing small thumbnails on the bottom of a page. By clicking on the thumbnail you will get directly to that page. This will look like this:


I have written some pages to share my experiences within the art of macrophotographing. These pages have all been given the tag "Guide".



You find the tags on the right hand side of the page at the bottom. As you can see there are 30 pages that all are of a "Guide" character. Click on "Guide" and all sort of "How to" pages will be shown. They are all in Norwegian, but I will be happy to bring them in English if you tell me to do so. Just post a comment or send me a mail.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar